- This event has passed.
Interfaith Climate Change Shabbat Dinner and Iftar
Time: April 22, 2022 | 7:00p*
Location: UW Hillel | 611 Langdon St
Join the CRGC Fellows, Pres House, and Hillel for a delicious dinner to put interfaith into action to fight climate change. More information to come.
- Jewish Shabbat services (optional)
- 7:45-8:15 | Second floor lobby
- Break the fast with dates and water.Enjoy “mocktails” and learn about things going on in our campus community
- 7:50-8:10 | 4th floor
- Muslim service (optional).
- Info booth and kibbitzing in second floor lobby pre-dinner.
Dinner! We’ll begin with Jewish blessings before hearing from students and starting conversations about climate change, faith, traditions, and more!